Saturday, April 19, 2008

Round white thermocol balls.

Last term at IIM B around the last days of the senior batch, a lot of bean bags were being dismantled. And the key constituent of a bean bag, small round white thermocol balls were all over the place. I used to find them very amusing.
(a) Tap ur feet, they run in the opposite direction. Tap your feet from the opposite direction, they swiftly change directions. They were so light. The slightest of breeze would make them run.
(b) I would spill a few outside my room keeping the door open. I would then close the door swiftly and they would rush into the room - waiting to make an entry before the door closed on them.
Yahoo! office has a room which has piles of bags full of our dear balls. The room has bean bags too. Today, a zipper on a bean bag tempted me to open it. And out flew our dear balls. Weightless n directionless - but ready to move as ever.

No comments: